Search by ingredient

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Are you starving?

I knew it was time to post an update when a friend asked me if we were starving ourselves; and hence the lack of blog posts!

Rest assured we're alive. And kicking ourselves for selling our old kitchen range before fulfilling my whim of buying a better one. When we finally narrowed down on which range to buy- a decision powered by indecision, a budget and whether I wanted my cookies browned or soft- we ordered it. Hallelujah! I used the time spent away from the range to organize our kitchen.

2 weeks later and the new addition to our kitchen is still not here! It was on a freight truck coming to us from New York and I can only assume that it got buried in a snow storm along the way! The tracking website says it should be at our door this weekend, so look out for an update soon. I've got quite a few culinary tricks up my sleeve for my shiny virgin range. Stay poised to pick up your fork!

In the meantime, try out the latest recipe I posted on Quinoa. I wont go into how good it is for you and the like but since I do like healthy yet tasty treats, I can say this treat is simple and satisfying. My Mom used to say, "If it (tastes) too good, it cant be good for you!". She's prooved herself wrong time and again by coming up with dinner ideas with the simplest ingredients- I'd like to think that I've inherited some of that talent.

Happy Hunger pangs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment